Classic indoor mat, the Tri-Grip's heavy 100% static dissipative nylon offers outstanding absorption and durability. Solid rubber backing will lay flat and will not crack or curl in all types of weather. Earth-friendly rubber backing has 15-20% post-consumer recycled tire content. Available with squared or rounded corners. Available with cleated or smooth back, Trigrip mats are fully launderable. Production time: 3 to 5 business days.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
|Thickness "||Dimensions '||Mat Color||Price/ea.||Weight (Lbs)|
|3/8" Pile Height||2' x 3'||See color chart below||$23.69||4|
|3/8" Pile Height||3' x 4||See color chart below||$43.34||7|
|3/8" Pile Height||3' x 5'||See color chart below||$54.40||9|
|3/8" Pile Height||3' x 6'||See color chart below||$65.06||10|
|3/8" Pile Height||3' x 8'||See color chart below||$84.54||14|
|3/8" Pile Height||3' x 10'||See color chart below||$109.28||17|
|3/8" Pile Height||4' x 6'||See color chart below||$81.62||14|
|3/8" Pile Height||4' x 8'||See color chart below||$109.64||18|
|3/8" Pile Height||4' x 10'||See color chart below||$144.63||22|
|For 5' and 6' Widths, please see dropdown menu above.|
Available Colors (Click to enlarge)
*Indicates color not available in 6' widths.
- Custom sizes in 3', 4' , 5' & 6 widths up to 40' length available in whole foot increments. For pricing and ordering information email or call us.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. Heavy 100% anti-static nylon face offers outstanding absorption and durability.
- 2. Tight, heat-set Ultra-Twist yarn construction resists packing and crushing. Dirt filters into the mat rather than remaining on top.
- 3. Green friendly SBR rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content and is available in smooth or cleated types.
- 4. Available with oil and grease resistant 100% Nitrile Rubber backing when applications call for additional protection against oil and grease.
- 5. Lutrador primary polyester substrate creates a strong bond between the rubber and carpet.
- 6. Outstanding colorfastness.19 colors available.
- 7. SBR rubber backing not recommended for use in areas exposed to grease, or petroleum products.
- 8. Pile protected with StainStopper coating to keep mat looking good longer.
- 9. Easy to clean: Just vacuum or hose off and hang to dry. Use vacuum and extraction cleaning methods as needed.
- 10. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- 11. Recommended uses malls, banks, hotels, offices, restaurants, supermarkets and more.
- Surface Type: 2 ply continuous filament acid dyed nylon type 6.6, 6 x 6 twist. Output, heat set.
- Weight: 18 ozs./sy
- Pile Height: 3/8"
- Gauge: 5/32"
- Stitches/inch: 10
- Construction: Cut Pile
- Backing Primary: 4 ozs/sy non-woven polyester
- Backing Secondary: 100% SBR Rubber or 100% Nitrile Rubber
- Secondary Thickness: 060"- SBR Rubber Body; .060" - SBR Rubber Border; .080" - Nitrile Body .080" - Nitrile Border
- Durometer: 60 TENSILE: SBR Rubber = 1400 PSI; Nitrile Rubber = 1800 PSI
- Testing: Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70