Superfoam ComfortÂ® takes comfort and ergonomic support to the next level. It's made from a full 3/4" thick softer PVC/ Nitrile rubber foam blend that offers greater resistance to a variety of chemicals, cutting fluids, greases, oils and fats. The high-density materials in Superfoam ComfortÂ® incorporate millions of tiny closed cells that won't absorb liquids. Its extreme comfort and lightweight make it the perfect mat for use in areas where mats are regularly moved for cleaning. Thickness 3/4" Production time: 2 to 3 weeks.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
WARNING OEHHA Health Warning
|Thickness "||Dimensions '||Mat Color||Price/ea.||Weight (Lbs)|
|3/4"||2' x 3'||Black||$27.25||3|
|3/4"||3' x 3'||Black||$40.05||5|
|3/4"||3' x 5'||Black||$64.55||8|
|3/4"||3' x 8'||Black||$100.60||12|
|3/4"||4' x 6'||Black||$93.35||13|
|3/4"||2' x 75' Roll||Black||$620.60||72|
|3/4"||3' x 75' Roll||Black||$930.90||108|
|3/4"||4' x 75' Roll||Black||$1241.20||144|
- Custom lengths available (2',3', and 4' widths). For pricing and ordering information email or call us.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. Extra soft material for greater comfort and exceptional memory.
- 2. Made from a unique PVC/nitrile rubber foam blend that resists chemicals, greases, oils, and animal & vegetable fats.
- 3. High density material incorporates millions of tiny closed cells that won't absorb liquids.
- 4. Aggressive texture on both top and bottom for added traction while keeping mat in place.
- 5. Extremely lightweight - easy to move for cleaning.
- 6. Easy to clean with a mild degreaser and is even dishwasher safe.
- 7. All four sides are beveled to minimize trip hazards.
- 8. Non-allergenic, Silicone - free compound.
- 9. Where to Specify: Reception counters, cashiers stations, assembly lines, workstations, packaging areas, laboratories, cooking lines, food prep stations, dish-washing stations, bar areas and service counters.