Superflow® is a 5/8" thick, lightweight anti-fatigue mat with molded-in beveled edges for a more workstation oriented environment. Available in general purpose (Black) and heavy-duty (Red) rubber compounds for varying degrees of grease and oil protection, Superflow® is reversible further extending the life of the mat. Its lightweight design makes it a perfect choice for applications where the mat is routinely moved for cleaning. A drainage system facilitates the removal of liquids and debris from the work area and the molded-in beveled edges reduce trip hazards and allow for easy access onto and off of the mat. Superflow® has an aggressive textured top surface that provides additional traction in wet or greasy areas. Production Time: 2 to 3 weeks.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
WARNING OEHHA Health Warning
|Thickness "||Dimensions '||Mat Color||Price/ea.||Weight (Lbs)|
|5/8"||3' x 5'||Black||$85.79||17|
|5/8"||4' x 6'||Black||$142.96||27|
|5/8"||3' x 5'||Red||$102.07||17|
|5/8"||4' x 6'||Red||$164.30||27|
- Custom sizes in 3', 4' & 6 widths up to 40' length available in whole foot increments. For pricing and ordering information email or call us.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. Tightly twisted nylon yarn: Resists pilling and crushing, allows dirt and moisture to filter down into mat so it cannot be tracked in.
- 2. Non-Woven backing: Provides excellent reinforcement to body of mat.
- 3. Outstanding colorfastness.
- 4. Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70.
- 5. Cleaning is easy! Simply hose off with water and hang to dry. Use vacuum and extraction cleaning.
- 6. Use Nitrile rubber backing for areas exposed to grease or petroleum products.
- 7. Pile protected with StainStopper coating to keep mat looking good longer.
- Surface Type / Fiber Type: 2 ply continuous filament acid dyed nylon, type 6.6, 6 x 6 twist output, heat set. Weight: 22 ozs./sy. Pile Height: 3/8"
- Construction: Cut Pile Guage: 5/32" Stiches/In.: 10
- Vinyl Thickness: .080"
- Body/Border Durometer: 70 Tensil: 1000 PSI (ASTM D 2707) Tear: 325 PSI (ASTM D 624) Temp Range: minus 15 degrees F to 130 degrees F FEATURES