Made from a 100% Nitrile rubber compound, #758 NiruÂ® Knob-Top Runnerâ„¢ is designed to withstand harsh chemicals, greases, oils, and animal fats while creating a slip resistant work surface. With a 1/4" thickness and a solid top surface that allows for cart traffic to easily pass over the mat. Manufactured with MicroStopâ„¢ anti-microbial rubber compound. NiruÂ® Knob-Top Runnerâ„¢ is reversible further extending the service life of the mat making it the perfect product for industrial and food service applications where a continuous length of comfort and anti-slip matting is needed. Production time: 2 to 3 weeks.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
WARNING OEHHA Health Warning
|Thickness "||Dimensions '||Mat Color||Price/ea.||Weight (Lbs)|
|1/4"||2' x 60'||Black||$1017.40||156|
|1/4"||3' x 60'||Black||$1,526.10||225|
|1/4"||4' x 60'||Black||$2034.80||300|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from a durable grease-proof 100% nitrile rubber compound
- Raised knob solid top surface that enhances traction
- Ribbed underside adds anti-fatigue value and channels liquid away from the mat
- Manufactured with MicroStopÂ® anti-microbial rubber compound that inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi
- Low profile allows for easy on/off cart traffic
- Overall Thickness: 1/4"
- Stock Sizes: 2'x3', 3'x4',
- Roll Sizes: 2'x60', 3'x60', 4'x60'
- Available Colors: Black
- Custom Lengths: 2', 3' and 4' widths (up to 60' long)