Hog Heaven Fashion features slip resistant solution dyed fabric molded to a solid Nitrile rubber surface for easy cleaning and an attractive appearance. The premium cushion is molded to the Nitrile rubber and fabric surface ensuring a durable construction. Hog Heaven Fashion is available in 7/8" thickness. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Recommended uses are: retail environments, concierge desk, bellman stand, copier station, registration desk and shipping desk. Production time: 3 to 5 business days.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
|Thickness "||Dimensions '||Mat Color||Price/ea.||Weight (Lbs)|
|5/8"||2' x 3'||Blue, Gold, Green, Gray||$51.07||6.6|
|5/8"||3' x 5'||Blue, Gold, Green, Gray||$123.52||16|
|5/8"||3' x 12'||Blue, Gold, Green, Gray||$302.43||37.3|
|7/8"||2' x 3'||Blue, Gold, Green, Gray||$57.95||7.1|
|7/8"||3' x 5'||Blue, Gold, Green, Gray||$140.25||17.2|
|7/8"||3' x 12'||Blue, Gold, Green, Gray||$342.61||40.3|
- Custom Sizes and Runners Available - Up to 60' in length in 3' and 4' widths. For pricing and ordering information email or call us.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. Outstanding Anti-Fatigue qualities .
- 2. Anti-Static, Slip Resistant 100% solution-dyed polypropylene top surface will not fade or rot.
- 3. Closed-cell Nitrile/PVC cushion backing provides long lasting comfort.
- 4. Beveled border remains flexible for the life of the mat and will not crack or curl.
- 5. Closed-cell cushion backing is permanently molded to the Nitrile Rubber surface, providing a comfortable long lasting mat.
- 6. Hog Heaven Fashion is available in 2 thicknesses, 5/8" and 7/8".
- 7. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- 8. Recommended for use retail environments.
- 9. Custom lengths.
- Surface Rubber Type: Needle-punched polypropylene
- Thickness: 14ozs/sy
- Back Rubber Type: 100% Nitrile Rubber (20% Recycled content)
- Thickness: .070"
- Density: 5.5 to 7.5 lbx/ft3
- Water Absorption: ASTM D 1667- .01 lb/sq ft maximum
- Flammability: FMVSS302- 0 Burn (pass)
- Temperature Use: ASTM D 1056- Cold Crack: -20 degrees F High: 200 Degrees intermittent exposure TESTING Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70 Coefficient of friction Top Surface: .6 Dry
- Rubber Type:
- Durometer: 65
- Tensile: 1100 PSI TESTING
- Available Colors: Granite, Cocoa Brown, Cobalt Blue, Coral Black
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70 Passes ATTCC Test method 134-1996 Electrostatic Propensity of Carpets: Maximum Voltage Negative 0.7 KV Static Decay Test Method 4046 Federal Standard 101B/NFPA 99 12-126.96.36.199 (f)(3)(i) - Maximum Time Recorded: .91 sec. Anti-Static: ANSI/ESD 57-1 1994 Protection of Electrostatic Discharge of Susceptible Items: Flooring Materials Surface to Ground - 6.4 x 1010 ohms @ 50% Relative Humidity Surface to Ground - 8.2 x 1010 ohms @ 12% Relative Humidity Surface to Surface - 9.3 x 1010 ohms @ 50% Relative Humidity Surface to Surface - 1.2 x 1011 ohms @ 12% Relative Humidity ASTM C1028-96 Static Coefficient of Friction: Dry - .71 Wet = ..70