Happy Feet's 1/2" thick anti-fatigue mats feature a dense cushion encapsulated within solid, 100% Nitrile rubber to protect against deterioration. This construction makes Happy Feet mats highly resistant to chemicals, animal fats and petroleum products. For added safety, the mats are available with OSHA color-coded borders to help identify sensitive areas. A linkable version is also available. Contains 15% Recycled Rubber Content . Happy Feet is welding safe and electrically conductive mat. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Production time: 3 to 5 business days.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
Also available with Black/Yellow Striped Border
||2' x 3' (24" x 35")
||Black with Black Borders
||3' x 5' (35" x 59")
||Black with Black Borders
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. Natural rubber foam offers outstanding anti-fatigue qualities.
- 2. Dense rubber cushion construction encapsulated with solid nitrile rubber resists damage from heels and chair legs and protects cushion from exposure to oil, grease, chemicals, etc.
- 3. Available in two tough surfaces: Texture-Surface: for dry to damp workstations where traction is not critical Grip-Surface: for wet work stations where maximum traction or scraping is crucial.
- 4. Grippers on the back minimize movement.
- 5. Welding Safe.
- 6. Static Dissipative.
- 7. Low profile borders will not crack or curl.
- 8. Green 20% recycled nitrile rubber content.
- 9. 100% Nitrile Rubber border remains flexible for the life of the mat and will not crack or curl.
- 10. Closed-cell cushion backing is permanently molded to the Nitrile Rubber surface.
- 11. Available in OSHA approved striped borders. Colors: Caution Yellow.
- 12. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- 13. Recommended for use in wet or dry areas where workers stand for long periods, computer rooms and electronic manufacturing.
- 14. Can be sterilized in autoclave.
- Overall Thickness: 1/2"
- Surface Rubber Type: 100% Nitrile Rubber (15% Recycled Content)
- Thickness: .070"
- Durometer: 65 TENSILE: 1100 PSI BACK RUBBER TYPE: 100% Nitrile Rubber (15% Recycled Content) THICKNESS: .070" DUROMETER: 65 TENSILE: 1100 PSI FOAM CORE TYPE: Natural Type THICKNESS: 3/8" DENSITY: 18-20 lbs/ft3 TESTING Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70 Static Decay Test Method 4046 Federal Standard 101B/NFPA 99 12-220.127.116.11 (f)(3)(i) - Maximum Time Recorded: .01 sec. Static dissipative: ANSI/ESD 57-1 1994 Protection of Electrostatic Discharge of Susceptible Items: Flooring Materials ASTM C1028-96 Static Coefficient of Friction: Texture Surface Dry .88 Grip Surface Dry .70 ASTM D624 Tear Strength Die C: 62.5 lbs. ASTM D624 Trouser Tear Strength: 69.1 lbs. UV stable Surface to Ground - 50% Relative Humidity 12% Relative Humidity Texture Surface 3.5 x 10^5 ohms 3.4 x 10^5 ohms Grip Surface 9.4 x 10^6 ohms 1.3 x 10^7 ohms