The 1" thick Notrax's 974 Ergo Mat™ Grande features a corrugated ribbed top surface of resilient SBR rubber providing directional traction to reduce slips. At a full ONE-INCH thick, Ergo Mat™ offers superior anti-fatigue support for applications where workers are required to stand for long periods of time such as packaging stations, shipping departments, welding areas, and assembly lines. The top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology virtually eliminating the possibility of de-lamination. Now with RedStop™, a uniquely engineered technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of NoTrax® floor mats on all types of smooth floor surfaces such as vinyl composite tile, painted or epoxy coated concrete, vinyl sheet flooring, carpet, and ceramic tile. Thickness 1 inch. Production time: 3 to 5 business days.
Also available in 1/2" thickness.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
WARNING OEHHA Health Warning
||2' x 3'
||3' x 5'
||3' x 12'
||2' x 75' Roll
||3' x 75' Roll
||4' x 75' Roll
- Custom Sizes and Runners Available - Up to 75' in length in 2', 3' and 4' widths. For pricing and ordering information email or call us.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. One of the 4 most comfortable mats available for dry area applications.
- 2. Corrugated ribbed top surface of resilient SBR rubber is combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology.
- 3. UniFusion™ bond guaranteed for the life of the mat - See warranty for details.
- 4. Sloped beveled foam on all 4 undersides affords easy access onto and off of mat.
- 5. Manufacturer's warranty of 3 years is provided.
- 6. Splicing option available for custom widths.
- 7. Now with RedStop™ to eliminate mat slippage.