Notrax's 474 1/2" Ergo Mat's has a corrugated ribbed top surface of resilient SBR rubber that provides directional traction to reduce slips, and offers superior anti-fatigue support for applications where workers are required to stand for long periods of time. The top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion's technology virtually eliminating the possibility of de-lamination. Now with RedStop's, a uniquely engineered technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of NoTrax® floor mats on all types of smooth floor surfaces such as vinyl composite tile, painted or epoxy coated concrete, vinyl sheet flooring, carpet, and ceramic tile. Production time: 2 to 3 weeks.
Also available in 1" thickness.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
WARNING OEHHA Health Warning
|Thickness "||Dimensions '||Mat Color||Price/ea.||Weight (Lbs)|
|1/2"||2' x 3'||Black||$58.30||6|
|1/2"||3' x 5'||Black||$145.74||14|
|1/2"||3' x 12'||Black||$349.79||33|
|1/2"||4' x 6'||Black||$233.19||32|
|1/2"||2' x 75' Roll||Black||$1,457.45||140|
|1/2"||3' x 75' Roll||Black||$2,186.19||209|
|1/2"||4' x 75' Roll||Black||$2,914.92||279|
- Custom Sizes and Runners Available - Up to 75' in length in 2', 3' and 4' widths. For pricing and ordering information email or call us.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. Corrugated ribbed top surface of resilient SBR rubber is combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion's technology.
- 2. UniFusion's bond guaranteed for the life of the mat - See warranty for details.
- 3. Sloped beveled foam on all 4 undersides affords easy access onto and off of mat.
- 4. Splicing option available for custom widths.
- 5. Now with RedStop's to eliminate mat slippage.