The 1/2" thick Diamond Top Interlock's features a rubber diamond plate top surface for traction, and a sturdy waffle support system on the underside for maximum comfort. Offered as a stand alone mat, or as an interlocking continuous length, this mat is perfect for assembly lines, welding areas, picking lines, and other heavy duty dry work areas. Production time: 2 to 3 weeks.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
WARNING OEHHA Health Warning
|Thickness "||Dimensions '||Mat Color||Price/ea.||Weight (Lbs)|
|1/2"||28" x 31"||Black||$40.98||10|
|1/2"||36" x 31"||Black||$48.34||14|
|Specify Ends, Centers or Singles when ordering from the drop down above.|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. Solid rubber construction formed with a diamond deck plate pattern on top surface.
- 2. A sturdy waffle support system on the underside achieves maximum safety and comfort for the worker.
- 3. Available in three versions:
- As a single work station mat with beveled borders on all 4 sides.
- As a mat with interlocking teeth on one end to serve as an "End" mat.
- As a mat with interlocking teeth on both ends to serve as a "Center" mat.
- 4. Specify Ends, Centers or Singles when ordering.