3/8" Thickness. Cushion Stat's is a dissipative/anti-static mat made from a NoTraxÂ® exclusive Dyna-ShieldÂ® PVC sponge, specially formulated to absorb static electricity keeping sensitive electronic circuitry safe from damage. Cushion-Stat's with Dyna-ShieldÂ® is manufactured with a tough protective top layer that increases the strength of the product and provides long lasting wear. The non-directional pebble embossed top surface is easy to clean. Production time: 2 to 3 weeks.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
WARNING OEHHA Health Warning
|Thickness "||Dimensions '||Mat Color||Price/ea.||Weight (Lbs)|
|3/8"||2' x 3'||Black, Gray, Black/Yellow||$25.30||4|
|3/8"||3' x 5'||Black, Gray, Black/Yellow||$63.24||10|
|3/8"||3' x 10'||Black, Gray, Black/Yellow||$126.31||20|
|3/8"||3' x 60' Roll||Black, Gray, Black/Yellow||$758.85||115|
|3/8"||4' x 60' Roll||Black, Gray, Black/Yellow||$1011.82||153|
- Custom Sizes and Runners Available - Up to 60' in length in 3' and 4' widths. For pricing and ordering information email or call us.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. Dissipative /anti-static mats are formulated to absorb static electricity. This mat drains static from worker keeping sensitive circuitry from damage.
- 2. Specially compounded pebble-embossed PVC sponge manufactured with NoTraxÂ® exclusive Dyna-ShieldÂ® protective top layer.
- 3. All four sides are beveled to minimize trip hazards. Overall thickness is 3/8 inch.
- 4. Testing is per EOS/ESD Association Draft Standard, "Standard for Protection of Electrostatic Discharge Susceptible Items = Work surfaces" EOS/ESD-S4, Draft January 1988.
- 5. RTG measured at Moderate and 12% RH, at 10V and 100V = 109 ohms.
- Available Colors: Black, Gray, Black/Yellow