Cushion-Tred is made from a resilient rubber compound that can withstand many of the commonly found industrial chemicals, cutting fluids, oils, and greases. A large hole drainage system facilitates the removal of liquid and debris from the work area. Multiple mats can be affixed together with optional connector strips. Production time: 2 to 3 weeks.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
WARNING OEHHA Health Warning
|Thickness "||Dimensions '||Mat Color||Price/ea.||Weight (Lbs)|
|7/8"||2' x 3'||Black (Grease Resistant)||$76.32||19|
|7/8"||3' x 3'||Black (Grease Resistant)||$101.70||29|
|7/8"||3' x 5'||Black (Grease Resistant)||$126.93||49|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. Grease resistant rubber compound withstands industrial greases, cutting oils and chemicals.
- 2. Large hole configuration facilitates drainage and resists clogging.
- 3. A nitrile version is also available for use in food processing applications.
- 4. Note: Mat has squared, not beveled edges.
- 5. Modular design is compatible with NoTrax® 551 M.D. Ramp System and can accommodate a variety of custom configurations.