3/8" Thickness. 100% high density, closed cell nitrile rubber cushion provides maximum resistance to waters, oils, greases, chemicals and animal fat. Lightweight, easy to clean material outperforms most thicker, heavier mats. Simply hose off or pressure wash to remove debris. Low profile design, 3/8 inch thick, and slip resistant surface helps minimize slip and fall accidents. Soft, anti-static nitrile rubber compound is ideal for use in packaging and assembly areas, industrial workstations, machine shops and welding stations Production time: 3 to 5 business days.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
|Thickness "||Dimensions '||Mat Color||Price/ea.||Weight (Lbs)|
|3/8"||2' x 3'||Black||$43.87||7|
|3/8"||3' x 5'||Black||$96.40||17|
|3/8"||4' x 6'||Black||$157.78||26|
|3/8"||3' x 9'||Black||$192.80||31|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. Light weight makes Comfort Scrape easy to clean and handle.
- 2. Provides superior anti-fatigue properties for employee comfort and ergonomic benefits.
- 3. 100% high-density, closed cell nitrile cushion with Green 10% recycled content.
- 4. Beveled edges for safe access.
- 5. Anti-microbial treated to guard against odors and degradation.
- 6. Grease proof nitrile construction.
- 7. Welding Safe
- 8. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- 9. Recommended for use in packing and assembly areas, industrial workstations and food services locations.
- Rubber Type: Nitrile Rubber (10% recycled content) High Density Closed Cell Foam
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Available Colors: Black
- Durometer: 50 to 55 TESTING Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70 Anti-Static - Electrical Resistance - IBM (Surface to Ground) ASTM F-150 & NFPA 99 Chapter 12 Section 188.8.131.52 (6) (7), 1990. Average Electrical Resistance at 70Â° F. and 50% Relative Humidity: 5.4 x 10^8 ohms. AATCC Test Method 134-1991 Electrostatic Propensity of Carpets. Maximum Voltage Negative 0.3 KV. UV Stable ASTM C1028-96 Static Coefficient of Friction: Dry- .70 Wet- .69