3/8" Thickness. Constructed of 100% High Density Nitrile Rubber cushion which is far superior in grease and oil resistance than other "grease proof" mats. Provides excellent anti-fatigue properties for added employee comfort and improved ergonomics, improving employee morale and productivity. Meets all standards set in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Low profile, 3/8 inch thick, and slip-resistant surface reduces slip and fall accidents. Non-skid backing keeps mat in place. Anti-microbial Treated - The anti-microbial treatment guards against degradation from micro-organisms and minimizes mats being a source of odors. Production time: 3 to 5 business days.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
|Thickness "||Dimensions '||Mat Color||Price/ea.||Weight (Lbs)|
|3/8"||2' x 3'||Black||$43.87||7|
|3/8"||3' x 5'||Black||$96.40||14|
|3/8"||4' x 6'||Black||$157.78||20|
|3/8"||3' x 9'||Black||$192.80||26|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. Drainage holes for easy flow of water and debris.
- 2. Light weight makes Comfort Flow easy to clean and handle.
- 3. Provides superior anti-fatigue properties for employee comfort and ergonomic benefits.
- 4. 100% high-density, closed cell nitrile cushion with Green 10% recycled content.
- 5. Beveled edges for safe access.
- 6. Anti-microbial treated to guard against odors and degradation.
- 7. Grease proof nitrile construction.
- 8. Welding Safe.
- 9. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- 10. Highly resistant to high temperatures.
- 11. Recommended for use in Kitchens, behind Bars and Wet Industrial applications.
- Rubber Type E: Nitrile Rubber (10% recycled content) High Density Closed Cell Foam
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Available Colors: Black
- Durometer: 50 to 55 TESTING Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70 Anti-Static- Electrical Resistance - IBM (Surface to Ground) ASTM F-150 & NFPA 99 Chapter 12 Section 18.104.22.168 (6) (7), 1990. Average Electrical Resistance at 70Â° F. and 50% Relative Humidity: 5.4 x 10^8 ohms. AATCC Test Method 134-1991 Electrostatic Propensity of Carpets. Maximum Voltage Negative 0.3 KV. UV Stable ASTM C1028-96 Static Coefficient of Friction: Dry- .70 Wet- .69