Designed for use in light to medium foot traffic areas, the durable Atlantic OlefinÂ® fibers provide moisture and dirt retention at entrances and passageways reducing slip hazards and floor care maintenance. Atlantic OlefinÂ® is a step above the commodity entrance mat and is intended for all medium traffic areas including entrances and lobbies. A vinyl non-slip backing helps to minimize mat movement. Production time: 2 to 3 weeks.
Size Disclaimer: Please be advised that mat sizes are not exact measurement. Please allow a 3% - 5% variance in all finished mat sizes (tend to shrink) due to materials and manufacturing processes.
|Thickness "||Dimensions '||Mat Color||Price/ea.||Weight (Lbs)|
|5/16"||3' x 5'||Forest Green, Dark Toast, Gun Metal, Slate Blue, Crimson||$70.83||12|
|5/16"||4' x 6'||Forest Green, Dark Toast, Gun Metal, Slate Blue, Crimson||$113.30||18|
|5/16" ||4' x 8'||Forest Green, Dark Toast, Gun Metal, Slate Blue, Crimson||$151.05||24|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1. Stain resistant, 100% Olefin fibers - a step above commodity entrance mats.
- 2. Exceptional water absorption.
- 3. Vinyl backing helps reduce mat movement.
- Thickness: 5/16"
- Stock Sizes: 3' x 5', 4' x 6', 4' x 8'
- Available Colors: Forest Green, Dark Toast, Gun Metal, Slate Blue, Crimson